We believe that yearly comprehensive eye exams are fundamental in maintaining healthy and efficient vision. We aim to prevent eye diseases, therefore preserving sight.
What to expect:
- We will check for your most up to date prescriptions and have discussions about what lenses will work best for your lifestyle.
- We ensure that your eyes are currently healthy by capturing many different images and looking at your eyes with high powered microscopes.
- We will discuss any concerns and go over the best timeline for when we should see you back.
Whether you are interested in incorporating contact lenses in your lifestyle or you've worn contact lenses for years, we can help!
What to expect:
- We verify the best vision, fit, and power and send you home with trial contact lenses to make sure they are clear and comfortable in the real world.
- We can get contact lenses in almost any shape, size, and power. No need to worry if you have astigmatism, a large prescription, or even if you need bifocals!
- We evaluate the contact lens fit to ensure the risk of complications such as infection and inflammation remain low.
The Optos California provides an ultra-wide picture of your retina without dilating drops. If we find something unique in your retina or with your optic nerve, we can also use this camera to take a picture and monitor for changes over time. One great feature to having pictures of your retina is that it is an objective view of your eye. It is a picture you can carry forward to all of your future eye exams!